Monday, December 2, 2013

Tools wish list...

Some stuff I'd like to add to my collection:

Dremel lithium ion cordless rotary tool.  I love my old corded Dremel, but it would be nice to be able to leave it in an attachment for a project and have another to do other things with. 

Small compressor. I was tempted to pick up the small 3 gallon compressor Home Depot had for $49 over the weekend. Lack of space led me to pass...

Dremel SawMax. It looks cool, and I'd like to have a small power saw.

Craftsman C3 LiIon batteries.  My last NiCad is for all intents and purposes dead.  I have too much invested in C3 tools to switch to Ryobi's offering, although some of the Black Friday deals were tempting...

Bandsaw, drill press, router/table, 10" variable speed disc sander (MicroMark) Lack of space, again to have these in the shed.

I was able to find cutting blades for my Great Planes power planer on eBay for a good price - less than retail!

No comments:

Post a Comment